Pages

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman

Monday 14 December 2015




That was such a lovely story that just captivated me and I couldn't put this book down! 

'I could slap him. God, I could kiss him.'


I loved Tarver and his sense of humour. The interrogation part before each chapter was really good. I admit that at one point I actually gasped and I was so, so sad. It was an interesting story and I liked that you didn't know where it will take you.

'And there it is, against all hope, like the sun peeking out from behind the clouds. The smallest hing of a smile.'


It was a nice change from all the fantasy books I've been reading lately. :)




Favourite Quote:

'For a moment the image before us is frozen: our world, our lives, reduced to a handful of broken stars half lost in uncharted space.'


These Broken Stars
by Amie Kaufman
Published: December 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment