Pages

Rebels by Sarah Noffke

Sunday 13 September 2015



*Many thanks to Sarah Noffke for giving me an eCopy of her amazing book!*

Sarah Noffke has done it again!!! That was amazing!!! What a page turner! It had me sitting at the edge of my seat. Every single page is full of action, the plot thickens as more disturbing facts about Viber and his plans come to light and that ending..... oh that ending.... I have no words!!!

“Fate has a way of finding us even when we hide.” 


Loved being reunited with all the characters once again, and for a very peculiar reason I really REALLY liked Zack more than Rogue in this one! *shocking I know!!!*

“Rarely does the truth set us free. Usually it chains us to the earth like a ghost.” 


I need the 3rd book in my life right now!!! October just seems too far away.... ;)


Favourite Quote:

“The beautiful thing about best friends is we can part and when we’re reunited no time will have passed between our hearts.”


Rebels
by Sarah Noffke
Published: September 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment