Pages

Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Saturday 19 December 2015



This was a combination of Walking Dead and Mad Max and I thoroughly enjoyed it! 


I didn't know how to feel about it in the beginning and i couldn't connect with the characters or the story, but from the moment things started happening that changed completely! I loved the story and the characters. It was fascinating to read about different types of people and how they adapted under those 'end of the world' circumstances. I think the author did an amazing job with all the descriptions of that world. I also loved all the relationships between all the characters and how the dynamics changed during time.

Can't wait to see what happens in book #2!


Favourite Quote:

'I never belonged anywhere until I met you.'




Enclave
by Ann Aguirre
Published, August 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment