Pages

The Gifting by Katie Ganshert

Saturday 28 November 2015




I went into this book with no high expectations. I honestly was expecting it to be another YA in high school story.... very predictable and very simple but boy was I wrong!


'I've spent my life looking for you. Everywhere.'


The story is very intriguing because you don't know what's going on, what's real or dream and can't predict what's coming next. Tess is adorable and you can connect with her straight away. You get her fears and insecurities and I loved that about her. It was nice trying to figure out things together. And Lukas of course is HOT!!

I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see what happens next! :)


Favourite Quote:

'The past is the past. It's done. It's over. It only has power if you let it keep you from making the right choice in the present.'



The Gifting
by Katie Ganshert
Published: June 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment