Pages

Fire Falling by Elise Kova

Wednesday 25 November 2015


*1 million stars!


First of all we have to admire another a m a z i n g cover in the same series! Honestly, I fell in love with this book from the first sight! Ah! So good!

Secondly, I love, love, LOVE Elise Kova's writing!
Through the pages of this book I traveled to unknown and mysterious worlds, met fascinating characters, connected with an amazing female protagonist and fell in love with Aldrik once again!

The story, the plot, the feelings OMG the feelings in this book are out of this world! I could.not.put.it.down!

Lastly, I don't think my heart can deal with this ending! This is not the way to end a book! I almost had a heart attack! Oh Mrs Kova you can't do this to me!!! The only good thing is that the next one is coming out in February and right now it's my most anticipated releases of 2016!!!


Favourite Quote:

'You make me do things far more dangerous than dream. You make me hope, you make me want.'




Fire Falling
by Elise Kova
Published: November 19, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment