Pages

Warriors by Sarah Noffke

Sunday 11 October 2015




*Many thanks to Sarah Noffke for giving me an eCopy of her amazing book!*

This is the third book in the trilogy and thank God it came out soon after I finished book number 2, because that ending had left me in a state of shock to say the least!

“I only ever save you because I can’t live without you. My reasons are purely selfish.”


I think it's fair to say that for almost the first half of the book I was so frustrated with Em and Zack, that I wanted, if possible, to jump in the pages and start yelling at them! Well, now that I'm thinking about it, I did that out loud while I was reading the book and I have to say that my husband was giving me some strange looks ( well more than usual if you know what I mean! )

This book was a real page turner as everyone is getting ready for this war. More revelations take place and Sarah Noffke had a play again with my emotions! I was upset and frustrated in the beginning and then sad and anxious of what's going to happen and in between all that I laughed as well! It was a real roller coaster!

“I don’t want to know the answer, but I can’t live without the truth.”


I can't go into details because of spoilers, but I can honestly say that that was one of the best endings in a trilogy! I loved it! Plus Zack plays a big part in this book which was a bonus for me!!! *wink*


Favourite Quote:

“People fight wars for power. But those who win are motivated by love. Never lose sight of that.”


Warriors
by Sarah Noffke
Published: October 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment