Pages

Earth's End by Elise Kova

Thursday 10 March 2016


As it is book #3 in the Awoken Series, this review could contain mild spoilers. Proceed at your own risk ;)


Oh, dear Mrs. Elise Kova.... what have you done to my poor poor heart.. AGAIN! The whole book was amazing, but the last few chapters were just out of this world, leaving me in a state of shock. Book #2 finished in a similar way and I didn't think I could handle that ending either.

'No matter how far we go, the Tower takes care of it's own.' 


Earth's End is full of rapid developments and situations that turn everything upside down. Pretty emotional in the beginning, with parts that confused me a bit between Vhalla and Daniel. This book is full of love, powerful scenes, loads of action and heartbreaking moments.

'He was the start and end of her world, the glue holding together her fragile sanity. He was everything, and without him she was lost.'


Vhalla has changed completely from how she appeared in book #1. From a lowborn library apprentice, now she is an admired Windwalker with amazing powers and an incredible woman. I love the transformation. <3

Aldrik is impressive as always, I really really liked Jax and Daniel and Prince Baldair is growing on me. However, I can't begin to express how much I dislike the Emperor! Oh.My.God this man just gives me a headache!

Book #4 is called Water's Wrath and will be available on April 26th. However, this morning I received an email from Mrs. Kova informing me that I was selected to be an advanced digital reviewer and so I already have an ARC in my hands!!! *happy dance* Can't wait to dive in!

Air Awakens is an amazing series that you just HAVE TO read!



Earth's End
by Elise Kova
Published February 11 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment